Sunday, October 18, 2009

Discounted Web Hosting

DreamHost is one of the biggest web hosting companies and it provides very nice interface as well as great 24x7 support. I have bought a web hosting package from them and once when I had a problem on my side and contacted them, they replied very quickly with the relevant solution. So personally, I recommend DreamHost as a good web hosting company.

There are some promotion codes that you can use to get discounts when you buy a package from DreamHost. You can use one of below codes when you buy a plan from DreamHost

  • SUMMERPARTY - $50 (Forever)
  • SLHAOFFER - $57 (Forever)
  • SLMAXOFFER - $97 (30days Remaining)
Enjoy and check back. There will be some more codes.

1 comment:

Website Hosting India said...

I think it's great so I bookmarked it! I really like it when people compliment my blog so I'm doing that for you. Hope you don't mind. web hosting provider