Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ice Skating

That was an amazing experience to do ice skating for the first time in my life.

First I couldn't at least stand up on the skating field. Because I didn't have any balance. So I started to shiver on the field and always used to grab the fence. But then my friends grab me a support which is used to practice children for skating. I didn't have another choice :)

After a while I was so exhausted of using the support because it was too and my backbone started to pain. So I decided to stand up by myself. Amazing, now I can stand and walk a little bit. A little progress. But my friends said who are really good at skating, that I am not bad on the first day. :)
Hope to do it again

Cheers

1 comment:

Madhawa Habarakada said...

Good wrk bro. u'll learn it quickly, coz u r a fast learner... good luck.